Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Does anyone want to wear Mikaylin's hat??


Hats, everyone should wear one now and again. My child loves hats, mostly on other people, but sometimes she will venture to wear a hat of her own.


On Monday, everything was a hat. As most kids she was enjoying cleaning out the bowls of the kitchen and putting them on her head, while she said, "hat". Everything became a hat. Her lovable dog sparky was a hat, a pen was a hat, everything was a hat.

So, there we are sitting at the table, while Mickey is eating her snack. Cherry yogurt. I was looking down at a paper when I hear my child say, "hat". I look up and guess what I saw????





You guessed it, my daughter putting her plate on her head and declaring it a hat. Oh, to be a child again.
Can't You Feel the Excitement???


Yogurt Anyone??

1 comment:

  1. I love it!!! What a mess, but a fun mess I must say! Looks like something Julia would do

    ReplyDelete