Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Mickey's Sweet Voice

Mickey has always been an active girl. She jumps on the trampoline at the gym, she does somersaults on our living room floor.

She said a few words here and there. She had signs for those important words like "all done", daddy, more and dog. She can make the sound for different animals. She has down the elephant, sheep, monkey, cow, henya (ha ha), fish (swish, swish), horse, crocodile (snap, snap).

Lately she has been saying lots of words (I swear that she has been having an explosion of words). My favorites are "more", "Joy"(George as in curious George). the other day she woke up early for a nap and I was trying to help her go back down and she looked at me and said "no more". She wakes up in the morning and says "hi" and then "what's that?". She can ask me "what's that?" what seems like a thousand times a day.

I can tell you all the sounds and words that come out of her mouth. What I can't tell you is how sweet it is to hear her sweet voice making those words. I melt every time I hear her say a word. I even enjoy hearing her say "no". Now I know that in time I won't melt when I hear "no", but I am going to enjoy it while I can.

I am enjoying the sweet, sweet sounds of my little girl.

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean. Julia is at that same stage. She has the cutest "no" with a wrinkled up nose.

    ReplyDelete