Thursday, November 15, 2007

Just like Uncle Dave

Mickey is getting to that age where she has her own opinions on what she wears. I am told that she is a lot like my brother Dave, who from about 2 would only wear what he liked nothing else. When we were kids he would look at me and ask "are you sure you are wearing THAT?" I hope that Mickey won't go to far that direction.

If we put on her Dora pj's we will see her in the top the next day, just refuses to take it off. The other day, I put on some clothes she took them right off. So I asked her to find some clothes to wear so we can go swing. She found her summer dress and I added the sweats and she picked out the shoes. She looks rather cute doesn't she???

Oh, and yesterday I was going to put on this really cute skirt and top. Ugh, she would have nothing to do with it. She cried and cried and pulled at her shirt until we took it off. Once her shirt was off she promptly took off her skirt. Maybe she is heading towards the direction of Uncle Dave???

1 comment:

  1. That's funny!! Little Miss Diva huh?! She is sneaking up on her second birthday... bring on the "terrible twos"!!!

    ReplyDelete