Monday, December 17, 2007

Birthday Buddies....

Mickey has a friend who is her birthday buddy, sort of. He was born 6 days after her.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
So last night we had a birthday celebration. It was tons of fun. I taught his dad how to make tacos and we had a great meal.

Mickey with her balloon
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I tried my attempt on making a Curious George Monkey cake. I think it looks kind of goofy, but it tasted good and the kids loved it!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

The kids also got to open gifts. I got the kids matching t-shirts that said Best Friends with their name on it. You can see it the picture of her buddy. He got some puzzles.... and Mickey got a fairy tea set. Oh she loved it...
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

It was a fun night. I can't believe that in just a few short days my little girl is 2! Yikes. I am looking forward to seeing what the new year brings us!



1 comment:

  1. What fun!! BTW - love the cake. So much more special when you make it yourself

    ReplyDelete