Saturday, December 15, 2007

Santa, how good is good????

A friend of mine, Katie and her little boy Nicholas, and I decided to take the kids to see Santa. Not that I am a big fan of Santa, I just thought it would be a fun outing. So we went. My little girl decided that she was not going to sit on Santa's lap. So we took a group picture. I kind of like it because it is two mommy friends and our kids who have a love/hate relationship! Here is the picture.....



Even though Mikaylin didn't have a good time sitting on Santa's lap, she did have a blast at the whole event. She had fun singing on stage. She also spent time trying to get an extra candy cane from Santa's Elves. Which brings me to the question at hand, "How good is good?" Does stealing candy canes from Santa's Elves qualify as bad? Don't worry, she just tried to take the canes.... momma stepped in and stopped her from actually stealing them. Although I am sure that she wanted to.

1 comment:

  1. Neat to see a pic of the friend you have become so close to. Friendship is such a blessing, especially a Mommy friend who truly understands what this time of life is all about.

    ReplyDelete