Saturday, January 5, 2008

Birthday Photos

I can't believe that we are already into the new year and I haven't posted birthday pictures. So I thought I get on that right away. Hope you enjoy them.

We were at my Grandma's house for her 2nd birthday. Everyone decided to sing Happy Birthday to her. She wasn't quite sure what to think of all the attention!
She got into opening gifts and seeing what was in them... she got some pretty neat stuff. Here is a picture of her with her new baby and new drum set.

She missed out on cake on her actual birthday. There was just so much going on that she got a little overtired and we retired early that day. But when we got home we did the birthday cake and blowing out the candles. Doesn't she look like she is trying hard to blow out that candle??? Oh and we didn't tell her to blow them out she just decided to do it. How do they know these things? I had taught her to blow on her food when it is hot, I guess that is where the connection was made??

And best of all she got to enjoy some cake!!

No comments:

Post a Comment