Monday, January 28, 2008

Sick, Sick, Sick

This month has been a long, long month. It started the day after Christmas when I got sick. Then Mickey was sick, then Jeff was sick. UGH. Then last week Mickey just wasn't herself so off to the doctor we went. I LOVE our doctor. She is wonderful and always has been able to see us the day we call. So off we went and found out that Mickey had the beginnings of an ear infection and we started the antibiotics. Mickey did great the first few days on it. The last couple of days were more of a challenge. She sees the medicine coming and starts screaming "NO". But to her credit she finished it with a little wrestling from momma.

So I was hopeful that we were going to have a better week b/c we finished the antibiotics yesterday. NOT. Last night Mickey seemed to have picked up something else. She is having problems urinating. It is so hard to see your child in pain and not be able to just kiss it and make it all better.

This morning I am waiting. Waiting for our appointment with our doctor. I got about 4 hours of sleep last night and just plain exhausted. I wish that I could crawl back into my bed and catch some well needed z's. Let's see what today holds for us and see what the doctor thinks is going on. I am also waiting for my little girl to start feeling better.

Thanks for "listening" to this momma.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, you guys have had it rough. I will be praying for you all.

    ReplyDelete