Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Congratulations!!!!!!!!


I am so proud of my "baby" brother Dave and his girlfriend, Flora. They have worked long and hard in their studies. They both are pursuing their PhD in Clinical Psychology. For the last several months they have been traveling the country doing 8 hour interviews in hopes to get a placement. They will have an internship for a year somewhere in the country, but only if they match.

I am so out on Friday that they do have a match.They found found out yesterday where they will be spending the next year of their life. My brother will be packing his bags (yet again) and head off to Salt Lake and Flora will be off to Tacoma. I am so happy for both of them. All of their hard work and preparation has paid off for them.




So Congratulations Future Dr. Dave and Dr. Flora!

No comments:

Post a Comment