Monday, February 18, 2008

There are Days

That feel like this....

or like this...

I sometimes feel like we are in full force in the terrible two's. I now understand why they call these wonderful years "terrible". It seems that we are having more of those days when she is voicing her opinion.

This particular day was when we made a chocolate pie for dessert. Yummy and couldn't possibly wait for after dinner to actually eat it. I just had to pull out the camera to remember our days that are both good and bad.

Our time did end on a good note. She agreed to lick the bowl clean. Which was the offer was to begin with.

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm... I have seen that outburst of emotion somewhere. Let me think, oh yeah, on my own two munchkins!! Been there, done (and still doing) that.

    ReplyDelete