Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Easter Weekend

We had a good Easter weekend, although at times not what we expected.

On Saturday, we went to the park to hunt Easter eggs. My goodness that was an experience! There were too many people that it didn't make it a very enjoyable trip. That day, I started getting sick, as I hoped that it would soon pass. It did for a time being...

Mickey did not do well during the night. So we decided not to go church, as we had friends coming over for dinner. Mickey was not feeling well but we had a great time with our friends.

Sunday night, Mickey started running a fever that last most of the night. So the next morning we headed off to the doctor. We found out that Mickey has an ear infection. Late Monday night I started not feeling well again.

We had a great visit with Grandma Chick a dee as Mickey is not calling her, but will write about that more once I am feeling better. Just thought I should offer an explanation as to why I haven't written sooner.

Have a great day!

Angela

2 comments:

  1. Oh, Angela I am so sorry you guys have not been feeling well. I will be praying for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! It is very much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete