Friday, March 28, 2008

Singing Mickey

I have told you all before that Mickey LOVES to sing. I finally got some video of her singing and was able to figure out how to get it on here. I am still looking for a easier way to do video if any of you have any suggestions feel free to let me know. I use to use a program on my computer but my new one doesn't have it, so I am in the learning curve once again.

Mickey is singing "moon, moon, moon" by Laurie Berkner.

video

Lyrics

Moon, moon, moon
Shining bright
Moon, moon, moon
My night light
(turning it on, click)

Moon, moon, moon
i can see
moon, moon, moon
your taking care of me

Look up it's the moon
look up it's the moon
look up it's the moon
it's up in the sky
It's big and round
and i have found
that it looks just like a pizza pie

Edited to add: I also put on the same video (below) using a different source. Let me know which one you like better.

1 comment: