Monday, March 31, 2008

Spring is Here


We been having beautiful spring weather (apart from the wind). My mom (Grammie Syl) always planted a garden when I was a child. I remember lots of lovely and beautiful flowers and yummy vegetables. I have wanted to do the same for Mickey. To teach her how plant and take care of a garden.

We made our first few steps in making that dream a reality. Jeff made me a planter and filled it with good soil. Last week we made a trip to Lowes and found some seeds and a started kit. We came home and started our garden. Mickey was also able to pick up her very own flower.

We have put our seeds in the started kit. We have watched them begin to sprout. Soon we will be able to put them in the ground outside and take care to watch our flowers and few veggies and herbs grow.

No comments:

Post a Comment