Monday, March 10, 2008

Time Changes, WHY??

After last night and today's nap, I officially hate time changes. Maybe it was because this one crept up on me and caught me by surprise. I mean didn't we just change our clocks a little while ago?? And then I read in news that daylight savings time doesn't really save energy or gives us extra sunshine. So why do we do it??

I say that I should revolt and be like AZ who doesn't change their clocks forwards or backwards. I mean they are only 3 to 4 hour drive from me, I can be like them?

Bedtime and nap time were horrible. Screaming, crying and overall plain unhappiness from an overtired tot. She is asleep now, reaming of horses I suppose. She is whispering in her sleep talking "horses, horses". Maybe that is because of cowboy days, but I will share that with you tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. I'm with you on that. I still haven't adjusted to the time change. The kids on the other hand have. Weird!

    ReplyDelete