Friday, April 25, 2008

December 2005 Babies

I am a member of a group of momma's that posts at Babycenter. I have been a member there since Mickey was 6 months old. We are a group of ladies from all over the country who have had a baby in the last 2 weeks of December (give or take). I have grown close to these ladies, even though most of us haven't met in real life. We are there to support one another through the good and not so good times of motherhood. We give encouragement and offer suggestions when others need it. We also share in the joys and not so joyful times with each other. I never thought that I would find some wonderful friends online. But I have and I am blessed because of it.

So today I have to give a big congratulations to my friend Tigger! She had her baby boy yesterday. I haven't seen pictures yet, but I am sure that he is one beautiful little boy. And that Jac is going to be a great big sister!

No comments:

Post a Comment