Friday, April 18, 2008

Odds and Ends


A big ol' congratulations goes out to my dear friend from high school, Matthew. He and his wife, Katrina welcomed home their baby boy on Monday. The adorable baby is Jackson. Can't wait to see more pictures of this little one.




***************************
Tomorrow Jeff and I are going to a concert this weekend. I am excited. My mom is coming up this afternoon and going to stay with her tomorrow night. Grandma is going to attempt to put Mickey asleep. I have been preparing Mickey all week for the fact that momma and daddy are going out. So this morning I asked her who was coming to see her. Mickey's response... "Grandma, sleeping". Hopefully everything will be okay tomorrow.




***************************
Mickey has been dressing herself. So I just had to share some of the outfits that she has picked out recently. The one with the pink sweats has a t-shirt that she was going to wear as pants and it looked like a skirt over her pants. hmmm.... she won't wear a dress that I pick out for her but she will wear this???

No comments:

Post a Comment