Sunday, April 20, 2008

Sugarland Concert

Jeff and I went out last night to a Sugarland concert. They are one of my favorite groups. So when I heard that they were coming to town it didn't take me long to say "YES" to tickets. Jeff and I don't get out much by ourselves. So it was really nice to have a date night. We need to do it more often!

My mom did us a huge favor and came in to watch Mickey. Mickey cried when we left and I was wondering if I made the right decision to leave her. But after a phone call from my mom (while we were eating dinner), I was reassured that everything was okay. My mom called to let us know that Mickey was doing better and eating and watching Monkey George. Relief.

We went to the concert and heard Sugarland. Besides it being a bit loud. I had a great time. I took some pictures that I thought I would share along with just one of my favorite Sugarland tunes....


3 comments:

  1. It does look like fun! Yay for a fun night out.

    What I loved most? Seeing that y'all also say Monkey George! Thanks for the smile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that I picked up Monkey George from you. But that is all we know him by! Glad we made you smile.

    ReplyDelete