Thursday, April 10, 2008

Update

We are still sick in our neck of the woods. On Tuesday, Mickey starting getting a fever of 103. We were still on antibiotics and yesterday the same thing. So off to the doctors office we went. I was really afraid that she was getting worse and they would have to put her in the hospital or something. Sometimes my mommy worrier works against me. But Mickey being sick is not normal for us. So I was afraid.

We went to the doctors office and she was running behind. Not something that momma wants to deal with but at least we were being seen today which is not always the case for some doctors but with ours we get in right away.

Mickey was seen and she has picked up a new virus. She has blisters on the back of her throat. Poor thing. She is miserable. And it isn't any wonder that she isn't sleeping (and I am not sleeping either).

Like I said Mickey being sick is just not the norm for us. She has been sick more recently that she has in her whole 2 years! ARGH! I guess I can chalk it up to being out and about more with lots more kids. The risk just get higher and higher. I guess our trip back to the church that we are checking out is going to have to wait for awhile since I don't want her sick and I don't want to make anyone else sick. I am just praying I don't get it.

So that is where we are right now just wanted you to know.

2 comments:

  1. Gosh - you guys really have had it rough with the sick bugs! I am so sorry about that. I will keep praying that you all, especially Mickey will heal fast.

    ReplyDelete