Thursday, May 1, 2008

Cow Sleeping How?

One of Mickey's favorite books right now is "Going to Sleep on the Farm". We read or recite this book no less than 10 times a day. Mickey is a animal lover so this book is perfect for her. It is a simple story of a dad playing farm with his son. They put each farm animal to bed by asking the question "How does a ____ go to sleep? Tell me how." The last one to go to sleep is "You" the son.

Mickey is so cute as she "reads" the book. I am amazed on how much of the story she knows. She sounds like this.... "cow sleeping... How.. moo, moo". I love it. I also love the fact that she loves her books. I am a big reader and wanted to instill a love for reading and so it blesses my heart to see her find her favorite books and enjoys reading them over and over and over and over.... well you get the idea!

No comments:

Post a Comment