Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Swimming time

I told you yesterday that summer hit us this week. So I decided to embrace it as much as I could. You see I don't really like the hot temps, but decided that there is not much that I can do to change it. So along with getting our a/c fixed sometime this week, I decided it was time for some pool fun.

So I got out our nifty swimming pool from last year only to find that we had some serious holes, not good for holding water. So we got a new one at the store.

Of course, Mickey just had to help me out. She helped momma as I took it out of the box and then putting water in the pool. Silly girl, just loves the water. Then we went inside and got into her new swim suit, or how she likes to call it "swimming shirt". I can already tell that we are going to be in that pool a lot this summer.

Later this week we are taking Mickey into the dentist to get her tooth fixed. I am a bit nervous they are going to give anesthesia and fix her front tooth. Did I tell you that I hate going to dentist?? So I am doing my best to not let my fear pass on to her. Last night, I was having nightmares about the whole thing. Something with getting to the appointment only to have to go home by helicopter?! Now I don't understand it, just know that it is bothering me and if I had my way we wouldn't do it. But being the responsible adult I know that it is what we NEED to do so I am trying to calm myself down. We have to go to our doctor tomorrow and get the go ahead first tomorrow. Our doctor has to let us know that she is healthy enough to go through with it. So please be in prayer for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment