Monday, May 19, 2008

Water & Mickey

We have been spending some time outside. I have planted a small garden that isn't coming up. But never fear, I bought some flowers and planted those instead. On the bright side of things, some of our herbs & tomatoes are coming up. I am hoping that we have some success in that. Time will tell I suppose. Mickey has decided that she gets the job of watering. Now giving that job of watering to a 2 year old makes some great picture taking opportunities! She was having a blast the other day experimenting with the water. And afterwards she was soaking wet! I enjoyed taking pictures of her that day.


Speaking of taking pictures, I have started a 365 photo challenge. The premise is you take a picture a day and it helps you refine your skills with your camera. I am hoping that a year from now I will have learned much. If you want to take a look at what i have done so far you can go to lifecaptured . It is not a blogger account, I am using vox as it is much easier to do this project with. You can become a member of vox and become my friend and see all the photos. If not, you will be able to see most of them I believe.

And did I tell you it is getting hot here?! Right now it is 100 outside. At least that is what our nifty home weather station is telling us. So we are setting up the pool tonight. I think that we are going to need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment