Friday, June 20, 2008

Me and two 2 1/2 year olds

So yesterday I told you that I watched my friend Katie's little boy. It was a good time that was had between the little guys. They played hard! They did pretty well up to that last hour. I think that they were both tired from going and going all morning. They are both pretty strong willed kids so that meant for interesting moments. It is fun to see their similarties since their birthday's are only a week apart. At the same time it is fun to see their differences. Nicholas is a very sport's oriented kid. Which surprises his mom and dad. Mickey is so into animals that it amazes me how much she loves and adores animals.

The only pics that I got was when we went swimming. I am glad that we had the pool set up so it kept them entertained for quite some time.

I am looking forward to meeting the newest member of Katie's family.... and looking forward to seeing what they name the little guy. I am happy for them and that everyone is doing well and that the new baby is healthy! And I survived two, 2 1/2 year olds!

1 comment: