Thursday, June 19, 2008

Prayers Please

My friend Katie is being checked in to the hospital this morning. They will be breaking her water in hopes that is all it will take for this baby to finally make an appearance. So please pray for her and the baby.

Also I am asking prayers for me. I will be taking care of her son, Nicholas, while mom, daddy and grandma are all at the hospital. So that I will mean that I will have 2, 2 1/2 year olds that sometimes get along and sometimes don't. For you parents that are moms of 2 or more this is old hat for you, for me, ummm not old hat. So please pray for patience, creativity and that these too will take a nap!

Thanks!

ETA: Just got a phone call and Katie had the baby last night. So I will be taking care of Nicholas today for a little bit. Giving some fun time before his world goes crazy as he will be making huge adjustments!

No comments:

Post a Comment