Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Did she or did she not?

The big question is whether or not Mickey decided to go for night 2 in her room. And I am happy to let you know that she did insist on sleeping in her room. She did really well too. She got up and wanted me to lay with her once during the night. But she spent the entire night in there. I am so proud of her.

Now I am trying to make the transition smooth and complete. I am moving things that we no longer need in our room and move it hers. This is helping me get all the clutter out of my life, or at least a small portion of it. Now in the next couple of days I am going to have to tackle that dreaded office space and see if I can move mountains in there.

So if anyone knows how to make a pack rat like myself become a tosser, let me know. I need all the help I can get!

1 comment:

  1. What a big girl! I bet you are proud of her but a little sad that she is growing up a little bit more. It is hard to let go!

    ReplyDelete