Friday, July 11, 2008

Swimming Lessons a Bust

We are experiencing rain in our neck of the woods. LOVING IT! It is a nice break to the extreme heat we were having. The only thing is that we can't go to swimming lessons when 1) it is raining and 2) the pool is outside and not heated. So we have gone once this week. UGH. Not what I wanted to happen. Sigh. Maybe we will have a better go of it next week. Let's see what happens.

I organized and rearranged Mickey's room the last two days. It is much more roomier and a lot less cluttered. Now if I can just do it to the rest of my house. This is in hopes that someday soon we can move Mickey's bed out of our bedroom and into her own. I am not sure how it will go but I have hope, not high hope but hope nonetheless. She really likes her room but not sure how she will feel once we move her bed. And, am I ready? I have the convenience of having her right there so if she needs me I don't have to walk clear across the house. She is in her own bed, yet I feel that she needs her own room. Or do I just need my room back?? I don't know.

I have tried another bread recipe and it turned out better. Making bread is quite fun. Who knew I could have so much fun in the kitchen???

No comments:

Post a Comment