Monday, August 11, 2008

Arts Cow

Last week I received my first order from a new photo company. I was curious how they were going to turn out and I was pleased with the outcome. They are offering an introductory offer that I think that you would like to take advantage of. They are offering 400 free photo prints, 200 of that is for their 4x6 and the other 200 are of 5x7. They break it up so you get 50 prints a month. They also offer other freebies once you are in such as free 8x10's and 12x18's.

So in case you are interested in this offer here is the link.... http://www.artscow.com/default.aspx?Ref=383634

I am always up for a good deal and a good deal on photos is even better. I am in the process of updating Mickey's photo albums and needed a good deal to come across my path. You do pay for shipping but the cost isn't bad. So in the end it was worth it to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment