Monday, August 25, 2008

Fishing Trip 08'

Last weekend we went on a fishing trip with my dad. I should say we went on a lake trip because I am not sure that any actually fishing went on. Mickey did a lot of "fishing" in the grass with her new found love her Dora fishing pole. She has a fake fish tied to the end of it and she calls it "fishing for a real fish". She is also telling the fish "don't worry I'll get you". I don't think that she yet understands what fishing really means. I am not going to tell her anytime soon. Enjoy the pics!

1 comment:

  1. Just checking in on ya. :) Looks like you had a fun time fishing. I love the pictures of her fishing in the grass... Haley used to do the same thing. I absolutely LOVE the picture of the two of you on the boat -- it is my favorite!!!

    ReplyDelete