Thursday, August 28, 2008

Tag Your It!

I was tagged from Stephanie's blog and decided to actually give this a try....

What is his name? Jeff

How long have we been married? 7 1/2 years

How long did we date? Date?? I guess if you count our engagement we "dated" 10 months. We knew each other and great friends 7 years before that.

Who eats more? He does.

Who said I love you first? Jeff

Who is taller? Jeff

Who sings better? Mickey does! Okay, not sure which one of us sings better since neither of us are very good. But I definitely sing more, if that counts.

Who is smarter? I think that we are both smart, just have to ask about a specific subject and see who is smarter.

Whose temper is worse? probably mine.

Who pays the bills? Jeff

Who does the Laundry? We both do. I stay away from his dress clothes as they scare me. He stays away from my clothes for the same reason. We will both do other laundry when we see it needs to be done.

Who cooks dinner? I probably cook on a more regular basis than he does. But he will often get into the kitchen on his days off or if I have had an unusually long day and he wants to eat. He cooked a lot while I was pregnant as smells did me in. But I think that our favorite thing to do is to cook together. It is a family affair!

Who drives when together? Jeff does. He likes to drive.

Who is more stubborn? He is of course. No we are both pretty stubborn which makes for a very stubborn child.

Who is first to admit when wrong? Jeff

Who wears the pants in the family? Jeff wears pants and shorts.... I think that he would look pretty silly in a dress, now don't you think? I wear pants, shorts and dresses and of course Mickey is only wearing dresses these days. that is what you really wanted to know, isn't it? ;)

Who mows the lawn? What lawn? When we had one Jeff did.

Who kissed who first? He kissed me

Who asked who out first? hmmm... I will say Jeff did... but we never Officially went out.

Who proposed? Jeff

What is my favorite thing about him? That he is my best friend, that he is a great daddy, and how much he loves his family. He is honest and is a giver. I could go on and on about what I love about him, but I guess I should stop here.

So I tag those that read my blog & has a blog. Especially Cheryl and Elena! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment