Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Thank You Grammie Syl!!!!!!

Grammie Syl brought a wonderful gift for Mickey during a visit last month, "Bouncing Tigger". This toy has received a lot of attention from our Tigger loving toddler. She just loves to make him bounce and of course to bounce right along side of him. It is rather fun to watch. Sometimes I wish that I could push the mute button, but it provides a lot of entertainment and gives me some down time.

Tigger is Mickey's favorite "Winnie the Pooh" character. The funny thing is, it is also her Uncle Dave's favorite character. I remember lots of road trips where my brother and sometimes his friends would sing the Tigger song, the "Wonderful thing about Tiggers". Now I am hearing it over and over in my life! Enjoy the video!




No comments:

Post a Comment