Saturday, November 29, 2008

Blog Type?

I ran across this typealyzer from one of the blogs that I read. You put in your blog site and it determines what kind of blog you have. I did it just to see what it came up with. Here are my results.

ESFP - The Performers


The entertaining and friendly type. They are especially attuned to pleasure and beauty and like to fill their surroundings with soft fabrics, bright colors and sweet smells. They live in the present moment and don´t like to plan ahead - they are always in risk of exhausting themselves.

The enjoy work that makes them able to help other people in a concrete and visible way. They tend to avoid conflicts and rarely initiate confrontation - qualities that can make it hard for them in management positions.

Interesting: It also said that I used the sensing and feeling parts of my brain. I find this fascinating because this is what personality type tests usually say about me.

So what does this say about your blog (if you have one) and did they get right or wrong. Let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment