Monday, November 24, 2008

God's Mountains

This last week I have been teaching Mickey "My God is So Big". For those of you who don't know this song here are the lyrics.

My God is so big,

So strong and so mighty,

There's nothing my God cannot do.

My God is so big,

So strong and so mighty,

There's nothing my God cannot do.

The mountains are His,

The rivers are His,

The stars are His handiwork too.

My God is so big,

So strong and so mighty,

There's nothing my God cannot do.

So yesterday when we decided to take a trip up to the mountains, Mickey was excited. She kept telling us that we were going to "God's Mountains". Singing this song all week was a simple thing to do but it was fun to teach her something that holds so much truth to it. To put a treasure in her heart that she can go back when life seems big and overwhelming that we serve a God that is big, strong and mighty. As well as a loving and forgiving God. We are truly blessed.






No comments:

Post a Comment