Sunday, November 30, 2008

NaBloPoMo

Wow! It is the last day of the month and I have reached my goal of blogging everyday for a month. I wasn't sure if I was going to be able to reach my goal, but I did it. It feels good to set out a goal and actually reach it.

So what am I taking away from this experience? I have learned that I blog because it makes me happy. It makes me stop and take a look at what is going on around me and find the blessings or the little stories that I want to remember. I suppose that in a way it is my way of keeping a scrapbook of this time in my life. There are moments and sometimes days that I am not appreciating the time that I have with my precious little one because I am stressed out or maybe just tired out, but the blog has helped me open up to the blessings around me. I needed to take the time out and search for the blessings because as the song goes I'm "Gonna miss this".




So now what? I have reached my goal of blogging everyday for a month, so what now? I am going to blog more often. December is such a busy month so I don't think that I am going to try to go for 2 months in a row but who knows I may try it again in the New Year. Thank you for taking this journey with me!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations, Angela! I'm glad you found so much fulfillment this month.

    It's a tough challenge! Looking forward to more frequent blogging from you!

    ReplyDelete