Wednesday, November 12, 2008

No Nap

Today we tried something different and tried no nap. So far Mickey is doing well. So let's hope that we have the result that we are looking for, which is an earlier bedtime. I am crossing my fingers and hoping that she doesn't fight bedtime tonight. We have been having struggles of her fighting nap and bedtime and it was just wearing on me. Let's hope that we are on to something or that I can find something that works if this doesn't.

Update: So Mickey didn't take a nap all day. About 8 she began to get tired and she was fading fast. So I took her to bed and laid down with her. It took her 10 minutes maybe 15 and she was asleep. Let's see how the night goes and tomorrow. I am hoping we may have found something that works for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment