Thursday, November 6, 2008

The Pioneer Woman

I have some favorite blogs that I visit throughout the week. Some of the blogs are of my friends and what is going on in their family. I love reading what other people are doing in their lives which makes blogs fun for me to read.

One of the blogs I read is one that I have been referred to several times. It is the Pioneer Woman. She has several sections to her blog that I find fascinating. There is a photography, home and garden, confessions and a cooking section. I love the way that she gives recipes. She walks you through the recipe step by step and taking pictures along the way. I have found some yummy recipes by browsing her blog.

Last night we tried one that just looked delicious. It is a Spicy Orange Garlic Shrimp recipe. It was even better than those pictures could describe. I have also tried her Onion Strings recipe.

1 comment: