Friday, November 28, 2008

Thankfulness

Sometimes in our hurried life we forget to take a moment or two to really reflect on all the blessings are really be thankful for those. I am a worrier and have been my entire life. Maybe I should do something about that? It is easy to worry about how we are going to pay those bills. To worry about how we are as parents. The list grows and is long. But I am reminded that I need to trust in the Lord and not worry.

So today I am going to focus on what I am thankful for.

1. I am thankful that I have been blessed to marry my best friend. I count on his friendship throughout life's obstacles. I am thankful that he is my partner in our journey through life. He is my biggest supporter. He is also a wonderful daddy to our little Mickey. Words cannot describe the multitude reasons that I am thankful for him.

2. I am thankful for my daughter. She is the most precious gift that the Lord could have ever given me. I love her laughter!

3. I am thankful for friendships. I have some really close friendships that I have had for years. Some of those are near me while others are scattered around the country. I also have new friendships that I have discovered through being a momma and I am blessed to have these wonderful ladies in my life.

4. I am thankful for the health of my child. I know all too well that not every parent has a child that has no health problems. I see the fears and struggles that they go through.

I have so many things that I am thankful for but will continue writing about it on another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment