Sunday, November 23, 2008

Trip to the Mountains

We decided today to go for a day trip to the mountains. We had a lot of fun. We went with the intent on taking some family pictures for a Christmas card idea. Well, that didn't really work, but we had some fun anyway. Somehow we didn't learn or just plain forgot how to use the timer so that we could all be in the picture at the same time.

On the way home from the mountains, Mickey was tired and slowly falling asleep. At one point on our way home Mickey declared "Momma I need a hug in the hand". She wanted me to turn so that she could hold my hand. Soon she fell asleep and got a few minutes rest before we got home.

Here is a shot that Jeff took that I really like. It is nice to get a picture that I like with my daughter which doesn't happen a whole lot. So I count today as a success and look forward to going again with a little more preparation. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment