Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Tuckered Out

We are still in the "No Nap" category in our house. On Sunday, Mickey did take a short nap as she was terribly grumpy and just needed the sleep. She was out in less than 10 minutes for her nap and a little longer for bed. We are slowly working out the schedule that we have during the day. Amazing, I feel like I am getting a little more accomplished during the day.

On Friday she was a little worn out as she sat on the chair resting. I got up to go to the kitchen and this is what I found when I came back. This is unheard of as my child has never just randomly fallen asleep anywhere. We are having better nights sleep which is always a plus. From the looks of things it seems as if we are going to continue on this no nap track.

No comments:

Post a Comment