Sunday, December 14, 2008

Christmas Pictures

I have been trying to take our annual Christmas picture. We have been doing a family photo and that was the plan this year. We tried and failed twice and I decided to go a different route. I put up a background and put Mickey in her Christmas/Birthday dresses from Grammie Syl and went to snapping. I had fun but at time Mickey just wanted to get it over with. She was a good sport throughout most of it. Here are a couple that I like but didn't make it on our Christmas card. Hope you enjoy!

I like the one to the side here, but it looks like she has a black eye. But I still the love the wonder that is seen in her eyes. I think that is the best part of being a child the wonder of experiencing new things and finding pure joy in it!






No comments:

Post a Comment