Monday, December 15, 2008

Fun with Flour

This is one of my favorite pictures of Mickey helping in the kitchen. My little girl loves flour! She loves to eat it raw not real sure why. She loves the mess that it creates. If there is flour involved so must Mickey. Silly girl. I love how much she enjoys being in the kitchen, even when she isn't being as much of a help as she thinks she is. I wouldn't trade those moments. It makes me become more creative in finding the jobs that she can accomplish AND make a mess AND have fun.

1 comment:

  1. I took the pictures (Jeff) and it never ceases to amaze me just how dirty our little one can get in the kitchen...what a mess (in, on, and around her)...but the smiles, the joy, and wonder at seeing the flour or sugar or whatever go through her little hands is worth the mess...
    J Howey

    ReplyDelete