Saturday, January 10, 2009

8th Anniversary

After Christmas, Jeff & I celebrated our 8th anniversary. Sometimes 8 years ago feels like a lifetime ago and at the same time it feels like it was just yesterday. I count my blessing to see that I have married my best friend and that our marriage is strong. We have had a lot happen in those 8 years and I am thankful to have walked this journey with the one that I love. He is one special guy. I could go on and on how I love this man that I call my husband but fear that I would say to many personal things that are then put out there on the wide world of the internet. So I am just going to tell my hubby that I love him and look forward to the journey ahead!

1 comment:

  1. One of my favorite songs then and now was and is, "I will marry my best friend...friends for life, we'll be husband and wife...and our love will never end..."

    ReplyDelete