Monday, January 12, 2009

Annie

One of my favorite movies as a child was by far the movie "Annie". I loved it. I have memories of going to the movie with my cousins when it first came out. I remember getting the record and playing it on my record player in my room. I can probably quote the whole movie to if you gave me time, but I won't do that for you today!

Jeff recently surprised me by giving me a record player that will transfer all my old record players and tapes to cd's! This is a great gift. I have been putting this gift to great use. Today I was playing my old favorite record, "Annie". I put on side one and the first song is the old favorite "Tomorrow". My little girl loved hearing it and soon began belting out her rendition of the song at the top of her lungs. The next song was "Hard Knock Life" and the girl got dancing. It was fun to watch. It was fun to share songs and music that I have loved as a kid with my daugther. This was a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment