Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Butterfly Birthday Cake

I am sure you have been wondering how the final butterfly cake actually turned out. I had quite the learning process going on with my first and second cake. I think that the shape of the first cake looks the most like a butterfly but the decorating of it was a little scary if you ask me. The second cake I did a little better. So here it the final and latest version of the butterfly cake.... Ready??? Please be kind...






So what do you see when you look at this cake?? I will tell you what I saw when I took this photo. I saw a happy bat. Mickey saw a happy butterfly so I guess that is all that matters. She had a wonderful birthday. I promise to come back tomorrow and tell you all about it and the week of celebration!

I hope that you have a Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment