Monday, March 2, 2009

SweetPea3

Mickey loves music. She has a whole collection of music and she is only 3. Some of our favorites are Laurie Berkner, Dan Zanes, Rachael Coleman (Signing time). More recently we have discovered records, my records from when I was a kid. I love that she is finding joy out of songs that I once found enjoyment day after day. Jeff got me a great gift which is a record player/tape player/cd player. The best thing about this is that it will convert my records and tapes to a cd and I think can put it on my computer. Love this!

I had been looking for a mp3 player that would be just for Mickey. But I was looking for very specific features such as had to be durable and withstand a 3 year old, had a speaker and not headphones and we could put our own music on it. I was surprised on what I didn't find out there in this land of technology. Then I stumbled on the SweetPea3. Grandpa Bob sent Mickey some birthday/Christmas money and guess what we got?? We got the SweetPea3. I love it!

Features that I love:
1. Durable
2. Has 3 playlists and 1gb of memory
3. Parent has complete control of volume
4. Mickey can replay a song or fast forward to the next song. There are 3 buttons. stop, reverse and forward.
5. Programable auto time off
6. Can put mp3 or wma files on it

We are very much enjoying the SweetPea3 in our house. But we actually call it "Mickey's sing song", because that is what she has named it. ;) The cost is normally $59.95 but this month if you use this coupon you can save $10. So if you have been looking for something like this I thought I would share the coupon with you. Just use this promotional code is: 24998.

No comments:

Post a Comment