Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Family Friends

When I think of my childhood I can name people who were important to me. Those people were normally my parents, brother and my extended family. My Grammie & Grandpo, my aunts and uncles and cousins. But there were also those people that were like family but were friends of my parents.

I was fortunate to be able to see and catch up a bit with one of those friends, a man named Lou. I remember as a kid he would show up to visit us in his red Volkswagen beetle. I loved that car! I even have a particular fondness for those cars today. Just ask my hubby. ;) It is nice to be able to be back in contact with him and to now introduce him to my daughter. We met up at my dad's parents anniversary (which I will write about soon).

Here is the photo with Lou and I.

No comments:

Post a Comment