Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Fun in the Sun

We bought Mickey a swimming pool for the yard on Sunday. The girl is a waterbug and would in the water 24/7 if we let her. Which is why we start swim lessons next week. I think that it is going to be a good time for her. She will be going in class all by herself because she is a big girl. She loves to be a big girl, well except for those times that she wants to be a baby and snuggle in my lap (which is fine by me).

On Sunday she went swimming 3 times but only 2 of those times were official. The last time we were out grilling some hamburgers and she was playing by the water. She kept getting closer and closer and soon she just stepped right in. Then she would throw things in that she just had to retrieve. Next thing I know she sat down and then she went for a swim. Silly girl, but isn't that what childhood is about taking advantage of the moment! I love this girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment