Wednesday, May 27, 2009

When you are not looking

Mickey loves this time of year. Momma goes out and waters the garden and Mickey disappears to the back yard to torture, um play with the dogs. She is having a grand time and I am learning how to be a gardener. I am still not sure how the garden is actually going to be but am having fun learning.

So this morning I hear Mickey squealing and having an all around good time in the back yard. I am not entirely sure what she is up to but know that she is having fun. Then Mickey comes to me soaking wet because she decided to take a dip in the dogs water with her favorite dog Sierra. Even Sparky decided to join in on the fun.



At least she looks happy, right??



Sparky was soaking wet so I took an opportunity to give him a "bath" in the washing machine. Mickey did quite well with the whole thing. I told her that Sparky likes rollercoasters and that the washing machine was fun for him. I was very surprised when she agreed and felt that he would be okay. She even put him in the dryer when it was time. This is a long way from the time when she screamed and hollered when we put him in the dryer.

Today we start swim lessons. Mickey has been anticipating it all week and I think that she is going to have a blast. I will be back to let you know how it all goes. She goes to class all by herself. She keeps telling me she is a big girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment