Monday, June 29, 2009

Golden Gate Park


We decided to take an easy day when we were in San Francisco and we headed out to the park. This was a really cool park to visit! I was amazed how many kids were there and what a relaxed environment it was. Mickey got to explore the park with both her daddy and her Uncle Dave. My mom and I were talking that this was the kind of park that you see in movies or TV shows that you always wonder, "who has a park like that?".





Having fun with Uncle Dave

Climbing up the stairs to slide


The fun slide


Every time she saw pigeons she insisted on chasing them!



Making cakes with some girls that she befriended at the park.

Mickey and this little girl were rather
adventurous with filling a bucket with sand.



A family pic with my mom, brother, Mickey and myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment