Thursday, July 2, 2009

Happy Birthday Uncle Dave

Happy Birthday to my little brother Dave. We were able to call him yesterday and Mickey was able to sing Happy Birthday. She loves her Uncle Dave and pretends to call him at least once a day if not a 100 times during the day. So I think that it was special for him and for her to spend a few minutes on the phone with each other.

I wanted to share a few pictures with you from our younger days. :) Hope you enjoy them.




We had just moved to AZ where we realized it was hot, hot, hot.

Enjoying some ice cream in the hot AZ weather!


Us in a tire of a big truck that works out in the mine.

Don't we look like we are such loving siblings??
I can't believe that he grew up and now has his PhD! How did my baby brother manage to do that?! I am proud of you little brother and love you.

Mickey also wanted to say Happy Birthday and wanted to share a fav pic that she has. ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment