Tuesday, August 18, 2009

First Day of Preschool

preschool 4

Mickey had her first day of preschool today and I must say that she loved it. Being the social butterfly that she is went right into class without a nod to where her momma was. I headed over there to give her a kiss and say goodbye and well she barely looked at me. She did say that she loved me.

preschool2

She had two of her buddies in there with her. So that was good although with her need for interaction I don't know if it mattered much.

I left her there and headed off to eat breakfast with a friend, Sarah. That was fun and a good transition into the whole preschool thing for me. Sarah was and is a lifesaver! It was nice to be able to talk and have no kiddos interrupting or be distracted with what one of our kiddos was doing.
preschool 1
I came home and did a couple of things and then went to the store for a backpack for this little one. One that she loved when she saw it waiting for her in the car.

I went to pick her up from preschool and got there to hear Ms. Kathy read a story and to listen to the kiddos sing their new song. Mickey was thrilled and seemed to have a good time. Tomorrow I will share with you about the afternoon after preschool. ;)

preschool 3
(Mickey is standing in line with a bubble mouth to be quiet.
A new thing she learned in preschool)

No comments:

Post a Comment