Saturday, September 19, 2009

Let's go on a boat!

This morning my beautiful girl woke me up at 6 am because Daddy told her last night that we were going for a boat ride. My girl was up and ready to go before the sun was even up. Have I told you I am NOT a morning person?

IMG_1930

How could anyone be upset with this excited little girl for wanting to go on a boat?? I am just tired but happy to report that we had a great day. I will share more pictures soon but wanted to share a quick story before I went to sleep.

Mickey had hiccups on our way home. Apparently they were bugging her. All of a sudden we hear this roar coming from the back seat. Jeff and I just looked at each other and thought she was just having a good time. This is when she gladly announced that "Sparky scared my hiccups away!". Very imaginative little girl. The amazing thing is that they went away. Thanks to that fast acting Sparky. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment