Friday, September 4, 2009

What is your music profile??

I went to this website, Signal Patterns to take a quiz to see what my music profile was. I did it twice to see if it came up with the same thing. This was not a genre question but rather a personality question. I thought it was insightful.

My profile was Sad, Relaxing, Inspiring and Intelligent.

Sad: You like music that makes you feel wistful, sorrowful or melancholy.

Relaxing: You like music that calms you down and puts you at ease.

Inspiring: You're indifferent to music that's uplifting, stimulating and makes you feel good to be alive. (not sure I understand their definition, but I definitely like inspiring songs)

Intelligent: You're indifferent to music that's articulate, literate, worldly and wise. (huh??)

So take the quiz and see what you think. You will need to register after it is done but I think it is worth it. :)










Here is my profile

No comments:

Post a Comment